1. A design plan
3. Plants need to be grouped in the same irrigation zone.
4. The plants need to be spaced from one another.
5. Exposures that reduce unneeded maintenance.
6. Use Larger growing spaces for small, plants and trees.
7. Drip irrigation for plants and trees.
8. A spray system that covers the entire lawn efficiently and uniformly, and a low volume drip system for deep-rooted plants.
9. An irrigation clock with multiple programs that allows watering in 1 – minute increments.
10. Make sure you meet all local codes and ordinances.