Image by drbrain via Flickr
Did you know?
The Benefits of Solar Water Heating Systems.
* Can be used in any climate
* Uses the sun’s energy to heat water
* Saves up to 40% of natural gas used to heat water
* A cost effective way to generate hot water for your business & home
Webjunkie09 is dedicated to provide our viewers with the best service possible. We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to make our blog faster and more convenient.
That’s why we’re implementing the ads. Through our smart program, we are installing ads to all our blogs with this new system, we are improving the way our readers review the new features and tools to help you see how and when they use our ads, better manage there way of saving money.
We use an ongoing quality assurance process for all our ads to ensure they are properly measured. The main difference in the new ads is that a smart communication device, installed in or on the ads automatically transmits and read back to webjunkie09.
Carbon monoxide is a silent killer. Assure that fuel – burning appliances are installed, maintained and used properly and safely. This includes an annual inspection of heating and venting equipment by a qualified contractor prior to the heating season and the use of a carbon monoxide alarm that meets current standards. To prevent carbon monoxide from forming, make sure your furnace has adequate ventilation and do not use the furnace closet for storage. Ensure that any space heater are properly, installed by a qualified professional, and maintained correctly. Keep gasoline, flammable liquids, and other combustible material away from appliance and other sources of ignition.
You should be aware of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, symptoms can occur immediately or more gradually after long – term exposure. Common symptoms include dizziness, confusion, shortness of breath, nausea, headaches, and fainting.
If you have these symptoms after being in a enclosed area, get to fresh air immediately and go to a hospital emergency department or call 911. Be sure to tell your doctor or the emergency responders that you may have carbon monoxide poisoning.
DID YOU KNOW?
Clean energy economy will continue to create more jobs and opportunities by supporting small businesses, electricity cost, and creating healthier communities.
Because water is such a important part of a healthy pregnancy- it helps maintain hydration and protects unborn babies in the womb. These are some of the thing that we take for granted when we are wasting water.
Please add a comment if you read this post.
Once a week
- Inspect sprinklers heads. Adjust misaligned sprinkler heads that have shifted and are watering the street or driveway, and trim grass/plants around the obstructed heads.
- Look for broken parts. Replace with identical parts for peak performance.
- Adjust spray for head-to head- coverage. Each sprinkler’s spray should just reach the next sprinkler head. Under-spray may result in dry spots, while over-spray wastes water.
- Check your drip line for breaks and clogs or missing emitters. Ensure that each emitter is releasing the proper amount of water.
- Twice a year
- Flush the irrigation lines and filters. Find the end cap and briefly run the system to flush out debris.
- Check the valve boxes for debris buildup or muddy conditions indicating poor drainage or links.
I hope you find this Water Tip useful
Warm weather is here , but because it’s hot doesn’t mean your wallets should get burned. Save water and money as the temperatures rise. Start with tips on making your swimming pools more efficient and check out other ways to reduce your indoor water use. I hope you find this Smart Living Tip a saving on your water bill and a few extra dollars in your pockets.